Speak Up is an introductory training program which aims to provide awareness and understanding of child abuse with a focus on how to prevent, recognise and respond to instances of abuse.
- What is child abuse?
- Indicators of child abuse
- Offender behaviour and the grooming process
- Legislative context, including the Victorian Child Safe Standards
- Reporting child abuse
- How to recognise the physical and behavioural indicators of child abuse
- Understanding the grooming process and how sex offenders can target children and young people
- Understanding your responsibility in preventing and responding to abuse
- Build confidence in responding to and reporting child abuse
The cost for the 3 hour program is $150 +gst.
- You are eligible for a full refund if cancellation occurs 14 days prior to training.
- 30% of the training costs will be charged if cancellation occurs between 7-14 days prior to training.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations within 7 days prior to training.
For more information please contact our Training team at firstname.lastname@example.org