The Australian Child Safety Legislative Landscape
‘The Australian Child Safety Legislative Landscape’ is a 2-hour virtual classroom training program which aims to provide a high-level overview of the main pieces of child safety related legislation for organisations that work or engage with children and young people across the country.
- The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- An examination of Australia’s legislative landscape before and after the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
- The intersection of policy and legislation
- How to stay up-to-date
In this virtual online training session you will learn how to:
- Gain an understanding of key pieces of Australian child safety legislation
- Understand the findings of the Royal Commission and the risks to children within organisations
- Understand your organisation’s responsibilities within the current legislative context
The cost of this 2-hour virtual training program is $135.30 including GST.
- You are eligible for a full refund if cancellation occurs 14 days prior to training.
- 30% of the training costs will be charged if cancellation occurs between 7-14 days prior to training.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations within 7 days prior to training.