Please note registrations will close on 22 May, 2020 at 4PM (AEST) sharp.
Please use your direct email address when you register to ensure you receive the link to join the virtual classroom training. If you are making a booking on behalf of other colleagues, please allocate each ticket to their corresponding email address.
‘Listening and supporting children during COVID19’ is a 2-hour virtual classroom training that highlights the need to listen to the voices of children in the current climate. It is important to understand what they know, what they are feeling and hoping for, and how we can best listen to them and support them.
What is virtual classroom training?
Virtual classroom training is essentially a teaching and learning environment where participants can interact, communicate, view and discuss presentations, and engage with learning resources while working in groups, all in an online setting. It is a live, interactive training session facilitated by 2 experienced Child Wise trainers and limited to a small class of up to 20 participants to ensure a complete learning experience for you. Once you have submitted the evaluation survey, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
How does our virtual classroom training work?
You will receive an email closer to the date with a link to register and join the virtual classroom.
- Different lenses for looking at children and childhood
- The impacts of coronavirus on children
- Coronavirus from a child's point of view
- Listening and supporting children during uncertain times
- Learn how to actively listen to children's thoughts and ideas
- Understand how children perceive the current climate
- Understand the key constructs of childhood
- Learn how to support children in the current climate
Who should attend
Parents, carers and professionals working in children's services and similar areas.
The cost of this 2-hour virtual training program is $121 including GST.
- You are eligible for a full refund if cancellation occurs 14 days prior to training.
- 30% of the training costs will be charged if cancellation occurs between 7-14 days prior to training.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations within 7 days prior to training.
For more information or to find out how Child Wise can tailor our virtual training programs for your organisation, email our training team or call the office on 1300 244 539.