Please use your direct email address when you register to ensure you receive the link to join the virtual classroom training. If you are making a booking on behalf of other colleagues, please allocate each ticket to their corresponding email address.
‘Understanding the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations’ is a 2-hour virtual classroom training program that aims to provide participants with a clear understanding of the Australian child safety context. It aims to provide a practical understanding of the requirements and indicators of the National Principles through a range of interactive activities and shared stories.
What is virtual classroom training?
Virtual classroom training is essentially a teaching and learning environment where participants can interact, communicate, view and discuss presentations, and engage with learning resources while working in groups, all in an online setting. It is a live, interactive training session facilitated by an experienced Child Wise trainer and limited to a small class of up to 20 participants to ensure a complete learning experience for you. Once you have submitted the evaluation survey, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
How does our virtual classroom training work?
You will receive an email closer to the date with a link to register and join the virtual classroom.
- The Australian child safety context
- Exploring a child-centred approach
- An overview of the 10 National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
- Exploring the practical application of the Principles
- Gain an understanding of the Australian child safety context
- Understand the indicators of the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations (Principles)
- Learn how to apply the Principles in practice
- Learn how to build a child safe culture that promotes the empowerment of children and young people in your organisation
Who should attend
Staff and volunteers that work with children and/or young people, both directly and indirectly.
The cost of this 2-hour virtual training program is $121 including GST.
- You are eligible for a full refund if cancellation occurs 14 days prior to training.
- 30% of the training costs will be charged if cancellation occurs between 7-14 days prior to training.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations within 7 days prior to training.
For more information or to find out how Child Wise can tailor our virtual training programs for your organisation, email our training team or call the office on 1300 244 539.
Ticket - Virtual Classroom Training: Understanding the National Principles - 22 JUN 2021