Tracking your use
statistics on visitor traffic to our website. These are anonymous and do not
identify specific visitors. This enables us to understand how our website is
used. Cookies are now used as a standard by many websites. If you prefer not to
off or notify you when they are being used. However, if you disable cookies,
you may not be able to access certain areas or take advantage of certain
features on our website.
Connecting with others
Using content from our website
We encourage you to use the material (documents, videos and text) on this website to educate yourself and others. However, if you want to use material for commercial purposes you need special permission before doing so. Please contact us. You may not use photos on this website, as these
are subject to copyright.
Linking to our website
We encourage you to
create a link to our website from your website or other social media sites to
educate yourself and others. However, if you link to our website, you accept
the following rules:
1. You are not allowed to link to us where your website is a business (or other commercial) website without our express permission. Please contact us for permission
2. You will only use the link in ways which protect and enhance our reputation.
3. Using the link on your website does not mean that we support or endorse you.
4. You use the link at your own risk.
5. We can ask you to stop using the link at any time at our complete discretion.
6. All appropriate laws (including the laws of the country in which your website originates) also apply.
We may make changes to these rules from time to time without notice. Any changes will be reflected on this page.
This page was last
updated in June 2015.