Tracking your use
Connecting with others
Using content from our website
We encourage you to use the material (documents, videos and text) on this website to educate yourself and others. However, if you want to use material for commercial purposes you need special permission before doing so. Please contact us. You may not use photos on this website, as these are subject to copyright.
Linking to our website
We encourage you to create a link to our website from your website or other social media sites to educate yourself and others. However, if you link to our website, you accept the following rules:
1. You are not allowed to link to us where your website is a business (or other commercial) website without our express permission. Please contact us for permission
2. You will only use the link in ways which protect and enhance our reputation.
3. Using the link on your website does not mean that we support or endorse you.
4. You use the link at your own risk.
5. We can ask you to stop using the link at any time at our complete discretion.
6. All appropriate laws (including the laws of the country in which your website originates) also apply.
We may make changes to these rules from time to time without notice. Any changes will be reflected on this page.
This page was last updated in September 2018.