Understanding the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
Understanding the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations is a 2-hour virtual classroom training that aims to provide participants with a clear understanding of the Australian child safety context. It aims to provide a practical understanding of the requirements and indicators of the National Principles through a range of interactive activities and shared stories.
What is Virtual Classroom training?
Virtual classroom training is a live, interactive training session facilitated by Child Wise trainers and limited to a small class of up to 20 participants to ensure a complete learning experience for you.
How does virtual classroom training work?
You will receive an email with a link to join the virtual classroom prior to the training date.
In this course you will learn about:
- The Australian child safety context
- Exploring a child-centred approach
- An overview of the 10 National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
- Exploring the practical application of the Principles
- Gain an understanding of the Australian child safety context
- Understand the indicators of the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations (Principles)
- Learn how to apply the Principles in practice
- Learn how to build a child safe culture that promotes the empowerment of children and young people in your organisation
The cost of this 2-hour virtual training program is $135.30 including GST.
- You are eligible for a full refund if cancellation occurs 14 days prior to training.
- 30% of the training costs will be charged if cancellation occurs between 7-14 days prior to training.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations within 7 days prior to training.