Child Wise is a sector leader, and as such our Accreditation will serve as credible, visible evidence of your organisation’s commitment to child safety. It will reassure stakeholders, including children, young people and families, that your organisation prioritises child safety and has invited external scrutiny to ensure a child safe culture exists.
The Child Wise approach to child safety Accreditation
The Child Wise framework is multi-dimensional and aims to ensure your organisation has the capacity to:
- Prevent risk to children by building open and aware culture, whilst targeting specific environmental and situational factors;
- Identify child safety concerns and intervene in child-focused ways;
- Respond to disclosures and allegations of abuse;
- Learn from serious incidents to drive continuous improvement; and
- Empower children of all ages to contribute to increasing their safety.
For more information contact our expert advisors.
Is your organisation Child Wise?
We offer Child Wise Accreditation to any organisation that works with children and can demonstrate that their policies, processes and culture are consistently child safe.Read more
Child Wise Accreditation - information for families and communities
Accreditation is only awarded to organisations that can demonstrate they meet the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations.Read more
Accreditation program modules
Unless otherwise indicated, the following modules are essential for Accreditation.Read more