Building a Child Safeguarding Culture and Influencing change.
'Building a child safeguarding culture and influencing change' is a 2-hour virtual classroom training program that examines the importance of child safety at every level. It aims to help participants develop an understanding of the tools used to assess their organisation’s maturity on a child safety spectrum. Our facilitators will take attendees through the journey of a child safety officer, examine different operating structures and present tools to help plan a longer-term strategy. This virtual training program works well in conjunction with our ‘What is a Child Safe Organisation?’ program.
- Child safety governance and organisational structures
- A whole of organisation approach to resourcing and roles
- Child safety assessment methods
- A long-term approach to implementation
- Learnings and tips from child safety champions, including avoiding burnout
In this virtual online training session you will learn how to:
- Plan for a sustainable, long-term implementation of the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations
- Gain an understanding of the importance of resourcing requirements and clear governance structures
- Learn the key elements of child safety assessment
- Understand the role of a Child Safety Officer
The cost of this 2-hour virtual training program is $135.30 including GST.
- You are eligible for a full refund if cancellation occurs 14 days prior to training.
- 30% of the training costs will be charged if cancellation occurs between 7-14 days prior to training.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations within 7 days prior to training.