State Manager - Child Wise Victoria
Do you have a background in child protection with demonstrated training and advisory skills?
We are looking for a Child Wise State Manager who will be responsible for overall service delivery in Victoria. In this hands-on role, you’ll deliver consulting, coaching and accreditation, community of practice and training services, while leading a team of four direct reports. You will report to the Executive Director of Child Wise, and will work closely with the other Child Wise State Managers.
If we could compose the perfect you…
…You have a background in Child Protection or a related field and understand the impact of child abuse on children. You followed the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse closely and understand the importance of making organisations safe for children. Importantly, you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and carry out direct service delivery, while also leading a high performing team.
This role requires:
- Significant experience in designing and delivering training, ideally relating to child protection/child safety
- Demonstrated experience providing advisory and/or consulting services to diverse clients
- Sound knowledge of the relevant child protection legislation across all jurisdictions
- Proven track record in leading organisational wide projects or consulting
- Training qualifications or other relevant tertiary qualifications are desirable
Working at Child Wise is more than just a job, it's about creating safer communities for children and being part of a friendly and passionate team.
We offer you:
- Individual learning plans to assist in your career development
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Agile work environment including working from home
- Child friendly work environment
- Full salary packaging benefits
Sound interesting? CLICK HERE for more information and to apply.
Applications close Tuesday, 5 November 2019.